CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Eight.

If ever there was a reason to have 8 kids it's because of this picture.


This is a picture of my Mom and her 7 siblings. I'm posting this today because it's my Grandma's 84th birthday. She's celebrating in Heaven and we miss her very much.

But this picture embodies all that she was and the family she created. My mom (front, middle) and her siblings have the most fun of any group of people I've ever been around. Add husbands, wives, kids, grand kids and now great-grand kids and you get one heck of a party when we all get together.

I can guarantee that we will never have 8 kids (or even half that) but some days I think of all the fun these guys have an contemplate it, but just for a second.

I hope into the future we can keep this fun going!

Happy birthday Grandma!

0 comments: