CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Off to work I go....

I have been so blessed to be at home with Presley for 10 weeks now.... but it's come to an end. I went back to work 1 week ago.


I'm lucky enough to have some great parents that have agreed to watch Presley while she's little and that makes it much easier to leave her each day.

I am also lucky enough to enjoy my job and have missed the people I work with.

Thank goodness for Facebook because I can just get on there and look at pictures of her whenever I want if I start to miss her! Grandma keeps me updated as well of her "activities" each day.

It's been hard trying to get into a routine in the mornings and every day we do things a little different, hopefully at some point we'll have it down and I can actually make it to work on time!


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah! The blog has come back alive. Have fun being back at work... I bet it's SO hard without your precious one all day!