CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

New to this....

HI! So I admit after reading the blogs of many friends I've decided to try one of our own. I don't know if I'll be as dedicated at posting or if I'll be able to figure out pictures and everything like that.

I thought it would be a neat way for people to see what we're up to, especially those that don't use Facebook.

Check back periodically and you might find something new here!

Happy New Year to you and we look forward to all that is in store for us in 2009.

Ashley & Matt

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Welcome to blogging, Ashley! :) I'll look forward to the Yearout updates! :) Hope you and Matt are doing well!!!

Hugs,
Kristina

Kristin Haney said...

Welcome to Blogworld!!! I'm so glad you are doing this. It truly is a great way to keep in touch. I'm going to add you to my favorites off of our blog! www.ksuhaney.blogspot.com! Great to hear from you Ash - hope all is well!!! Happy New Year!

Kristina said...

Alright Ash, you're lagging behind. It's been 2 weeks and no blog posting. Hop to it !

Hugs,
Kristina